See How Cosmetic Dentistry Will Boost your Self-Confidence
- Posted on: Sep 30 2022
Aesthetic dentistry allows patients to improve the appearance of their smiles. Dr. Lenny Slepchik in downtown Montreal works with patients who may have issues due to imperfections in their teeth, gums or smile.
Many Cosmetic Dentistry services are available with Dr. Lenny Slepchik and his team:
- Gum grafting. Gum recession caused by periodontal disease or aggressive brushing can be addressed with gum grafting to rebuild the area and realign the contours of the gumline.
- Dental bridges. By replacing one or several teeth with a dental bridge, patients can eliminate removable restorations and improve the function as well as the appearance of your smile.
- Professional teeth whitening. Instead of wasting money on over-the-counter teeth whitening products from the drugstore that does not give you the result you were hoping for, consider using our teeth whitening system with successful, long-lasting results.
- Inlays and onlays. Porcelain restorations such as inlays and onlays are recommended when fillings are very deep to protect the tooth’s structure.
- Dental crowns. With porcelain dental crowns , patients can protect weakenened or damaged teeth and keep them in place without needing permanent extraction.
- Implant-supported dentures. Traditional complete dentures are one way to replace all the teeth in the smile, but they are not the most reliable. Using dental implants as anchors to support full dentures will improve the smile’s function and allow for more confidence when eating and in social situations. No slipping or sliding.
- Porcelain veneers. Veneers are porelain facings that cover imperfections like gaps, staining, and breakage.
- Invisalign® orthodontics. Straighten your smile easily using clear aligner trays created by Invisalign, eliminating metal bracket-and-wire braces.
- Dental implants. Placing titanium implants into the bone of the jaw can successfully replace one or more teeth that have been lost.
- Crown elongation. If you have what is known as a “gummy smile,” you may want to ask about crown elongation, during which a portion of the natural gum tissue is removed to shorten the length of the gums and extend the length of the natural crown of the teeth.
- Smile makeovers. Combining any of these procedures together to make dramatic changes in the appearance of the smile is the best way to achieve a quality transformation or a”smile makeover”.
Using 1 or more of these cosmetic procedures can easily transform your smile and appearance. We recommend contacting our office for a consultation appointment to discuss what is possible and how to get there. Any cosmetic treatment is a collaboration between you and Dr. Slepchik. He takes your wishes very seriously !
Request an appointment
During a consultation and initial evaluation, Dr. Lenny Slepchik will make suggestions based on his experience and ongoing continuing education regarding the best solution for your unique dental needs. If you live or work in downtown Montreal or any other area in Montreal and wish to discuss cosmetic solutions to enhance the appearance of your smile, call 514-875-7971 or email [email protected] to get more information.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry