Improve Your Smile With Cosmetic Solutions
- Posted on: Dec 30 2022
Have you considered making changes to one or more teeth in the front of your smile? Are you unhappy with how your smile looks due to noticeable imperfections of the teeth? If you are interested in disguising these issues and feeling more confident with your smile, now is the time to connect with Dr. Lenny Slepchik and his team in Downtown Montreal to learn more about what is possible in cosmetic dentistry!
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Our team best describes cosmetic, or aesthetic, dentistry as treatments designed to improve the appearance of the smile.Some of the more commonly requested cosmetic services include the following provided by Dr. Lenny Slepchik:
- Dental implants. Implants are the best option to replace a single tooth or more than 1 tooth using a titanium post that supports a crown, bridge, or denture.
- Invisalign®. Straightening the teeth no longer requires metal. Thanks to Invisalign® treatment, patients can realign their teeth ( how your teeth meet) using clear aligner trays for discreet improvements.
- Porcelain veneers. Covering imperfections on the front of the smile can be achieved with the use of veneers, which are thin ceramic facings bonded over teeth to disguise gaps, chips, cracks, or even permanent staining.
- Dental crowns. Also referred to as dental “caps,” these restorations are designed to protect and strengthen a natural tooth underneath that may be affected by endodontic therapy or severe tooth decay.
- Onlays. Onlays are a more conservative way approach to address a cavity which is very large for a dental filling but too small for a full dental crown.
- Professional teeth whitening. We are pleased to offer both in-office whitening solutions to professionally brighten the smile’s appearance.
- Gum grafting/crown elongation. We offer gum and soft tissue treatments, including the building up of gum tissue or the removal. We can also provide gum contouring to ensure an even gumline that leaves the smile beautiful !
- Dentures. We offer partial, full, and implant-retained dentures for patients who need to replace one or more teeth in the smile. Our restorations look completely natural and function effectively.
- Smile makeovers. Any combination of cosmetic treatments may be considered a smile makeover when various imperfections are addressed with our team to help patients look and feel great!
How do I find out more about cosmetic dental solutions?
We always suggest starting with a new patient examination to gather all the information needed to prepare your specific treatment plan; this also gives you a chance to get to know us and feel comfortable. We can slowly get acquainted to ensure your comfort and prepare any treatment in stages, doing what needs to be addressed first.
Call 514-875-7971 or email our office [email protected] to schedule your new patient exam or consultation visit with Dr. Lenny Slepchik and his team in Downtown Montreal. Learn which cosmetic treatments will enhance your smile and increase your self confidence.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry