Full mouth reconstruction with Dr.Slepchik
- Posted on: Jan 30 2021
\] Patients in downtown Montreal who are unhappy with their smile’s appearance and function may be embarrassed about their situation. They may fear that invasive procedures are necessary to replace missing teeth, repair broken enamel, or deal with misalignment of the dental arch. Fortunately, Dr. Lenny Slepchik and his team work routinely with patients who are interested in restoring their smile with a series of treatments that make up full mouth reconstruction.
What is full mouth reconstruction?
Dr. Lenny Slepchik describes full mouth reconstruction, or the “smile makeover,” as a way of transforming the smile’s function and appearance. This is done by using a variety of restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures to transform the smile and help patients feel more confident. Each treatment plan is custom-designed for that specific patient based on their unique needs, and may include any of the following dental procedures:
- Dental implants – implants can replace one or multiple teeth depending on how they are used, and will last a lifetime with proper care
- Invisalign aligner therapy – misalignment of the teeth(how they meet) can be treated with Invisalign , a clear aligner therapy
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfection with veneers is a fast and effective way of enhancing the smile, especially on the teeth near the front of the mouth
- Dental crowns – crowns are used to restore a tooth and protect it against damage while also improving appearance
- Inlays/onlays – inlays and onlays are porcelain restorations made to fit in or on a natural tooth to address a large area of decay or significant damage to a tooth’s structure
- Dental bridges – with bridges, patients can replace one or more teeth in a row with this single porcelain restoration
- Professional teeth whitening – brighten the smile dramatically with the use of our professional-grade teeth whitening options
- Composite resin fillings – tooth-coloured fillings are more aesthetic than silver amalgam or metal alternatives and provide an effective way to treat cavities
- Dental bonding – dental bonding can repair imperfections of the smile by providing same-day coverage to chipped or gapped teeth
Enjoy full mouth reconstruction with Dr. Lenny Slepchik
Downtown Montreal patients who are considering full mouth reconstruction are invited to call (514) 875-7971 or email us at [email protected] to request a consultation visit with our team. During this appointment, patients can speak with Dr. Slepchik about their concerns that they have with their current smile and situation and determine the best possible solutions for their needs. Dr. Lenny Slepchik is accepting new patients at his practice, conveniently located at 800 Boul. Rene-Levesque O., Suite #310, next to the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel, facing Place Ville Marie.
Posted in: Smile Makeovers