Dr. Slepchik and his team provide comprehensive general and cosmetic dental care. Whether you need general dental services or are interested in a smile makeover, we are here to help you achieve optimal dental health.
Smile makeovers are one of the most requested cosmetic procedures at Dr. Slepchik’s office. In addition to teeth whitening, we proudly offer patients the following services:
- Veneers: Veneers transform your smile. They are placed over the front of your smile. Veneers hide imperfections in the front teeth such as chipped teeth, spaces between the teeth, and mild misalignment.
- Dental Implants and Bridges: Dental implants and bridges are options to replace missing teeth. Your implants last a lifetime and are the best choice for tooth replacement.
- Invisalign: Invisalign addresses misalignment issues (the way your teeth meet.) No one knows you are wearing the aligners as they are transparent! Our patients have had great success with this treatment.
General dentistry plays an important role in your overall health. From prevention to diagnostic care, the main goal of general dentistry is to help you preserve and maintain the health of your teeth, gums and smile. It is important to remember that your oral health has implications for your overall general health.
As we are a preventive dental office, your dental hygiene appointment is very important. We offer comprehensive dental exams which include verifying the health of your tissue. Your dental X-rays indicate if there are any signs of decay. You will clearly understand what is happening in your mouth as you can view it on the screen in front of you. We believe in working together to improve and maintain your oral health.
If he sees decay in the x-rays, Dr. Slepchik repairs and restores your teeth. Some of the most common restorative treatments include:
- Fillings: Fillings are used to treat cavities and prevent further decay in your mouth.
- Root canals: Root canal treatment is needed when an infection has reached the root. It saves the tooth and avoids having an extraction.
- Crowns: Porcelain crowns protect weakened teeth and should look natural in your mouth.
- Implant Supported Dentures: These dentures, anchored by dental implants are dental appliances that replace missing teeth and restore your ability to chew and eat.