What Is A Smile Makeover?
The goal of a smile makeover is to give you a beautiful smile by creating veneers and/or crowns that have a beautiful NATURAL appearance. We can correct malformed teeth, teeth that are broken, chipped, or cracked. Each patient is different, and presents their own unique challenges. Glow, contour, translucency and characterization are some of the many tools I use to create your unique smile.When doing smile makeovers, our motto of “Where Dentistry is an Art” clearly comes to the forefront. It is clearly based on sound scientific principles. In today’s dentistry, the thinking is to be as minimally invasive as possible. If teeth are not aligned properly, their position is corrected using the Invisalign system. Even our bonding techniques are part of the end result, as we have the ability to refine the brightness and translucency of the teeth by varying the bonding agent.
Smile Makeover Treatment
- Diagnosis; Examination, Digital X-rays, Cleaning, Taking your Photos and Models.
- Creating your Trial Smile on a model.
- Preparing the Teeth, Taking Digital Impressions and Placement of your Temporary Crowns on your teeth (your Trial Smile)
- After letting you live with your Trial Smile for a period of time, I refine it with your input of what you like, what you may want to change, etc. We collaborate together to get you the result you want.
- Final Placement; I have a special freezing technique that can freeze your teeth without freezing your lips. This allows you, our patient, to properly evaluate what we’ve done.
- Final Adjustment.