Ways to address imperfect teeth within the smile
- Posted on: Dec 30 2021
Dr. Lenny Slepchik encourages patients who are interested in finding out what cosmetic treatments are available to enhance the smile to contact our office. You may have questions for a dental professional about aesthetic options for an imperfect tooth or teeth. You may not be aware or knowledgable about which treatments are available or appropriate for you!
What are Solutions to address imperfect teeth In your Smile?
- Dental crowns – dental crowns are made of porcelain and can cover a natural tooth, providing beauty, strength, and protection.
- Invisalign orthodontics – patients with imperfectly aligned teeth might avoid traditional braces but love the idea of Invisalign orthodontics, which uses clear plastic trays to reposition the teeth within the smile.
- Porcelain veneers – covering the front of a tooth with a porcelain veneer is an effective way of enhancing the smile, and enjoy a solution that can last many years before replacement is needed.
- Inlays and onlays – inlays and onlays can restore a tooth better than fillings when patients have cavities too large for fillings but too small for placing a dental crown.
- Tooth-coloured fillings – tooth-colored fillings are completed for patients who have areas of decay. They successfully seal off the area of decay and keep it from expanding or deepening.
- Dental bonding – composite resin materials are often used to repair a tooth quickly and easily during a single appointment. Dental bonding is a popular way to address gaps between teeth or chipped/cracked teeth.
- Professional teeth whitening – brightening the smile with professional whitening treatments is the most effective way to enhance the brilliance and beauty of the teeth.
- Gum grafting – gum grafting is a procedure that may be completed for patients who have experienced significant gum loss and recession from periodontal disease.
Enhance your smile Choosing cosmetic dentistry Treatments With Dr. Lenny Slepchik
Downtown Montreal patients who are interested in learning more about the available dental treatments that improve the appearance of your smile are encouraged to call ( 514) 875-7971 or email [email protected] to discuss their specific needs. The office is located in Suite #310 at 800 Boul. Rene-Levesque O.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry