Dental Implants: What Are They & How Can they Help You
- Posted on: Jul 15 2023
Dental implants allow you to preserve your nutrition and your smile; your implants will enhance it. In this blog, we are going to review what dental implants are, and how they can help you.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants work as a source of support for crowns, bridges, or dentures. Dental implants open up a whole new world for your oral health. It gives you many more options that last longer.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Restores your ability to chew: with missing teeth, you lose your ability to properly chew; this impacts your digestion and nutrition. You may be lacking many minerals and nutrients in your diet, as you resort to eating softer foods because of missing teeth. This is dangerous to your health.
- Enhances your appearance: dental implants help tremendously with your overall appearance, ultimately enhancing it.
- Helps the jawbone refrain from shrinking in size due to bone loss
- Keeps neighboring teeth stable: when teeth are missing, the adjacent teeth become unstable and are put at risk.
- Improves your overall quality of life: with dental implants, you can feel confident knowing your smile is beautiful. Many people do not go out when they are missing teeth because they feel embarassed. They become isolated from their friends and family.
Get Your Dental Implants With Dr. Lenny Slepchik
If you are interested in getting dental implants, Dr. Lenny Slepchik in downtown Montreal is here to help you reach your dental goals. He has been consitently recognized as one of the “Top 3 Cosmetic Dentists in Montreal” since 2020. With his experience and expertise, you can be sure that your dental implant procedure will be handled with precision and care. Contact us today at 514-875-7971 or email us at [email protected] to schedule a consultation. You can also reach us online at www.smilesbydrslepchik.com to learn more about us.
Posted in: Dental Implants