While misalignment can impact the appearance of the smile, it can also cause problems in terms of functionality. Invisalign is a wonderful solution that many patients do not realize can be used to improve their smile without covering the teeth with metal !
What is Invisalign?
Dr. Lenny Slepchik describes Invisalign as a treatment option for patients who have mild to moderate malocclusion and want to speak to a professional about a more discreet option. Invisalign orthodontics works like braces to reposition the teeth, but instead utilizes a light-weight, see-through plastic tray series of aligners.. Patients snap the trays over their dental arch day to gently reposition the teeth into proper alignment. This can fix misaligned and crooked teeth, along with the natural bite.
Why choose Invisalign?
Downtown Montreal patients are encouraged to ask us about the advantages Invisalign provides over traditional orthodontic therapies. This includes:
- Appearance; Because Invisalign trays are clear, no one knows you are wearing them, unless you tell them.
- Improved self-confidence; Not only will the final results give our patients confidence, but clear aligners throughout treatment can also help patients avoid the embarrassment of metal bracket and wire braces.
- Affordability. Most patients who get an estimate for Invisalign treatment will find that this treatment is comparable in cost with traditional braces.
- Improved oral health; Because the trays are removable, patients can brush and floss daily as they normally do without having to work around metal appliances.
- Expected results ;. When patients comply with their treatment, they can enjoy the results they envision, making treatment predictable.
- Instead of being referred to an orthodontic professional whom you have no long-standing relationship with, our dental team provides you your orthodontic care and general dentistry services all under one roof.
Discover the advantages of Invisalign today!
Dr. Lenny Slepchik in downtown Montreal is pleased to provide this and other solutions for patients seeking aesthetic enhancement of their smile. When misalignment is detracting from your smile, it may be time to consider the advantages of Invisalign treatment. Call (514) 875-7971 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. today to book an appointment at our practice, located at 800 Boul Rene-Levesque O, Suite #310. We are enxt to the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel across from Place Ville Marie.